Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Solution Software Architect to help our Development Group scale to our rapidly growing business.
This technical lead position is responsible to architect, design product features and enhancements; consult with clients, executives, and product and sales teams to deliver innovative infrastructure solutions; and act as a mentor to less-experienced team members, improving internal processes and expanding the knowledge base.
The right candidate has Telecom VAS domain knowledge and database software development skills, a solid understanding of software development challenges.
• Protocols-SS7/SIGTRAN - SCTP, M3UA, MTP, ISUP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, INAP.
• IP - 324M, SIP, SDP, RTP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SMPP.
• SMSC, USSD, Gateway, Campaign Management.
• Architecture and design of Telecom applications such as GSM VAS.
• Experience in leading large scale business application architecture and efforts.
• 10+ years experience leading architectural efforts in VAS applications required
• Demonstrated ability to consult with high-profile clients and cross-functional teams on complex projects and large-scale initiatives
• Expert at writing architectural specifications and technical documentation to highest quality standard
• Strong communication and influence skills required.
1.Object Oriented patterns and programming
3. C/C++ or JAVA Programming Experience.